Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April

This week my parents have arrived in Dublin!

They landed on Saturday and we hit the ground running, exploring Dublin. We did a hop on hop off tour, and even did an Irish music pub crawl. It was great fun and we had a blast. It was so weird to think I had not seen them since christmas break, oh how I missed them.

After an awesome weekend they headed up to Belfast and I will later meet them in Galway.

A teammate of mine from back home is also visiting, we've had a great time the past few days, and yes I am managing to go to class as well.

Classes are wrapping up at the end of the month with exams in May. 

I have a few more trips planned but i'm sure before I know it I will be home for the summer!

Dublin gets more amazing everyday, I think I could stay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment