Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Post Spring Break

After three days in London, two back in Dublin, six in Italy, and three in Paris, I am back to reality and classes.
Spring break was incredible. My favorite city was Rome. It was so beautiful and finally getting some sunshine was just icing on the cake. From there I took the train to Florence, and then to Venice and then flew to Paris for Easter
Both countries were mind blowing. I had such a great time and love every minute of it. Especially the food. I do not need pasta any time soon thats for sure. 
I really enjoyed Paris, there was a ton to do and it was beautiful. 
Seeing the view from the Eiffel Tower at night was breath taking. I am so grateful I had the opportunity to see so many wonderful places and to travel with such awesome friends. 
Now I am back to essays and studying but it seems the semester is going by faster than ever! 
My parents will be here in just over a week, I am so excited to see them!!

Dublin is finally starting to warm up and I really enjoying the blue skies. Seems like just yesterday I was arriving for the semester!

~

No comments:

Post a Comment